- Storybooks Canada is a website for teachers, parents, and community members that aims to promote bilingualism and multilingualism in Canada. It makes 40 stories from the African Storybook available in the major immigrant and refugee languages of Canada, in addition to the official languages of English and French.
- ÉLODiL is a website for teachers working in multiethic and multilingual environment. It is also designed for anyone who wants to work on intercultural skills and on language with students. ÉLODiL offers instructional videos, guides and activities focused on oral language, reading, writing, the use of children’s literature, and language awareness.
- Chumak-Horbatsch, R. (2012). Linguistically appropriate practice: A guide for working with immigrant children. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- For those interested in more bilingual Punjabi English books suitable for young children, see www.homerootsbooks.com where British Columbia author Rapinder Rai showcases the several excellent texts she has written.
- For those interested in using a Punjabi keyboard, see: http://g2s.learnpunjabi.org/unipad.aspx